Kelishi: My Future husband

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

My Future husband

Wow....since the last time I blog was in Oct 2010. Almost half a year.... And this is my first post in year 2011. Today I would like to talk about my husband to be..Frankly Speaking, I have a wonderful Husband to be. His name is Don. He work very hard for the family, want the best for the family. I told myself that no matter what happen in the future, good or bad and I will stay by his side... If he eat porridge, I will eat porridge, If he eat abalone I will eat abalone :). If he's sick I will stay by his bedside to take care of him for the rest of his life. And that's me if I really fall in love with him. We have been through alot of up and down which nobody knows about it at all. The sorrows, the pain, the saddness we went through is hard to describe. I believe what we went through have brought us together and even closer. We try to understand each other, treasure each other and infact I have get use to what I am and who I am know now. At time he will need to work late and did not come home. He do feel bad and sorry for not having enough time for me due to work. I can understand that and I don't blame him at all and this is just temporary only. Thinking back, I've already left home since June'09 and stay at my mum's place and not knowning is coming 2 years already. I just need to wait for another 2 more years to file for my divorce. I am waiting patiently for the day to come.... I really want to thank him for the patient he have in me. I will wait till the day I become your wife. Spending time and life together till the day I die and also not forgetting my beloved childrens. I love them all!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello there, I discovered your [url=http://www.sacslongchamppliagefr.eu/jeremy-scott-pour-longchamp-c-1.html]Jeremy Scott Pour Longchamp[/url] website by the use of Google at the same time as looking for a similar matter, Sac Double Portable Longchamp [url=http://www.sacslongchamppliagefr.eu/sac-longchamp-pliage-fraise-c-15.html]sac longchamp pliage fraise[/url] , your web site came up, it appears good. I've bookmarked it in my google bookmarks.